Реклама показывается только незарегистрированным пользователям. Вход или Регистрация

Flash-игры на HP Touchpad

Обсуждение игр для HP TouchPad.

Сообщение Bakugan » 23 авг 2011, 14:59

Изображение

Machinarium на HP Touchpad (видео)

Machinarium это интересная, необычная и увлекательная игра о приключениях маленького робота, целиком нарисованная от руки. Русская версия продается примерно за 200-300 рублей (например на озоне), но она того стоит. Игра создана с помощью технологии Flash, а значит в нее можно сыграть на HP TouchPad.

Теперь собственно рецепт запуска этого чуда на тачпаде.

Установите игру на жесткий диск и перейдите в папку "Машинариум".

В папке вы увидите 4 подпапки, а также несколько файлов, среди которых имеется один исполняемый .exe

Используйте утилиту EXE2SWF для распаковки файла machinarium.exe. На выходе получится четыре файла с расширением swf (00000001.swf, 00000002.swf, 00000003.swf и 00000004.swf).

Удалите первый, второй и третий файлы, а также machinarium.exe и все остальные файлы в папке (подпапки удалять не надо!), за исключением 00000004.swf. Его переименуйте в machinarium.swf.

Скачайте приложенный к этому посту файл machinarium.htm (он находится в архиве machinarium.zip). Скопируйте его в папку игры, после чего скопируйте папку "Машинариум" (предварительно лучше переименовать ее в machinarium) на Touchpad.

После этого, с помощью любого файлового менеджера откройте файл /media/internal/machinarium/machinarium.htm или используйте прилагающийся к этому сообщению IPK-файл (находится в архиве ca.canucksoftware.machinarium_1.0.1_all.zip) для загрузки игры прямо из Лаунчера.

machinarium.zip
(251 байт) Скачиваний: 697

ca.canucksoftware.machinarium_1.0.1_all.zip
(115.7 КБ) Скачиваний: 688
Вложения

За это сообщение автора Bakugan поблагодарил:
Palmfan (23 авг 2011, 16:56)
Bakugan

Благодарил (а): 45 раз.
Планшет: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16Gb

Спонсор » 23 авг 2011, 14:59

Реклама показывается только незарегистрированным пользователям. Войти или Зарегистрироваться
Спонсор

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: Запускаем Machinarium на HP Touchpad

Сообщение ecolog82 » 23 авг 2011, 16:34

Круто, спасибо! А есть какие-нибудь еще флеш-игры такого плана?
ecolog82

Сообщение t-IX » 23 авг 2011, 16:37

ecolog82 писал(а):Круто, спасибо! А есть какие-нибудь еще флеш-игры такого плана?

Их же Samorost, думаю можно запустить так же.
t-IX

Благодарил (а): 74 раз.
Телевизор: LG 32LB650V
Планшет: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB

Сообщение Palmfan » 23 авг 2011, 16:41

Здорово! Начинаю еще больше любить тачпад! :)
Palmfan

Благодарил (а): 35 раз.

Сообщение Bakugan » 24 авг 2011, 17:36

Еще один игровой flash-хит для HP TouchPad - Moshi Monsters :)

Moshi Monsters это смесь тамагочи и Facebook для детишек 7–12 лет, с элементами обучения. Созданный лондонской игровой компаний Mind Candy, сайт Moshi Monsters заимствовал идею выращивания виртуальных животных и добавил сюда концепцию социальных сетей и головоломки.

Каждый игрок берёт под свою опеку маленького монстрика, который является «входным билетом» на сайт. Чтобы ухаживать за любимцем, придётся решать различные задачи и складывать паззлы. Монстрики могут общаться с себе подобными, создавая трафик в социальной сети, но при этом строго соблюдая приватность детей.

Изображение
Bakugan

Re: Flash-игры на HP Touchpad

Сообщение lifter » 24 сен 2011, 08:20

Очень интересная игра, если через приложение запускать у меня белый экран, все делаю по мануалу, а через веб неудобно очень... Передвигать экран нельзя, увеличить и уменьшить робота тоже проблема, вчера при прохождении наткнулся именно на задание где нужно быстро "сложить" робота из удлиненного состояния и бежать, а быстро на тачпаде это не сделаешь.
lifter

Сообщение Kazanvit » 04 ноя 2011, 11:44

У меня почему-то в Машинариуме у робота голова не растягивается начинаешь тянуть смещается на экране вся игра. Что за хрень?
Kazanvit

Благодарил (а): 3 раз.
Планшет: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB

Сообщение Palmfan » 31 дек 2011, 17:53

Появилась инструкция по по локальному хранению и запуску онлайновых флеш-приложения на HP TouchPad:
http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-touchp ... eware.html

So you have this cool game that you love to play on your touchpad but as soon as you leave the comfort of your hotspot the web leaves your fingers and you have no access to that great game.

This tutorial will show you start to finish how to download and play that game localy. Benefits
- Instant loading time
- No need for internet connection (of course online multiplayer wont work)
- Faster game play (I dont know why but games performance seem better by about 15%)
- No background adverts
- You can have 250+ games(~40Mb each) on a 16Gb tab (when it is new and nothing installed)

Draw backs

- Looking for the direct link to swf might take time
- Some games may require extra resources so wont work properly
- After downloading game SAVES DO NOT TRANSFER (i recomend downloading them before spending hours on a game)

So yes you will have to put in some effort at first but when you get into the swing of it will take about 5 minutes to download the game

You will need to download the following from the HP app Catalog
- Download that!
- GoAruna (managing files)

Then some how find a service online that allows html editing (if your not feeling lazy you can go and switch on your computer for this) but the basic goal is to get a html file onto your touchpad. I use 000webhost because it has nice big icons and the file viewer has a html editor built in. (I have a link to a page i made)

So... First located the swf of the game you want
if you know how to do this you can skip this paragraph
Using an online html source viewer (try web sniffer)
Get the source code of the page with the game
on then locate the file name in all that code
(eg /flash/that_cool_game.swf)
then you need to create a FULL address like this
(eg http://www.acoolsite.com/flash/that_cool_game.swf)
If you have the right address entering
it into a address bar will bring it up filling the webpage
(make sure that it is not redirected)
If this isnt working try an advance google search for file types swf of your game this can be your first option for popular games

so now you have your address you need to make sure that it has no spaces on the start or end also any spaces in between need to be replaced by %20

when you have done this you are ready to download it Open up download it! and click on the label "download.." and paste in the address of your swf then hit enter (I take no responsibility for you breaking your screen for misunderstanding)

you will see it appear on the list to the left wait for it to turn completely green
when it is done open up goAruna (or other file explorer)
scroll down to the local files button and tap it then go to downloads folder
if you did the downloading correctly you will see your swf file
if it is not there then refresh or try downloading it again
now go back to main folder and make a folder called "downloaded games" or similar
go back to the swf and long press it to get the menu and say move select the new folder you created and press select

so now your game is ready but you need a page to play it on.
I have made a simple javascript page for easy adding of games at the moment it sucks but i am going to make a nice one that shows a list of all your games. copy this into your downloader

http://bluelight.site40.net/local.html

then move it to your downloaded games folder
now use the file explorer to open that html file

in the box type in the name of your downloaded swf (eg acoolgame.swf) then click outside the box and refresh
if it redirects to google the click back the game appears (very small yes) the well done!

I recommend bookmarking the page and renaming it by clicking the little 'i'
Then you can use the Just type to get to it.

To PLAY your game double click it so it zooms i
on it it should show "Tap outside or pinch when finished'

now this bit is tricky for new users... double tap the game (in a place where it does not matter about what happens) then press and hold in that same spot (about 4 seconds) if you did this correctly then an icon in the top left appears click that and you can play your game in FULLSCREEN

If you could not download the html file on my site here is the source code

EDIT : OOps old code it works but has extra Incomplete functions that I removed
I left it here if you were interested
The download on my site has the new code
also I added another comment at the bottom holding the latest

----------------------------------------------------------------

<html> <body> <input id="force" style="position:absolute;top:-1000;left:-1000;" onblur="if(keyOn)this.focus()"> <input id="adr" value="error no javascript" onchange="document.location.hash = this.value"> <button onclick="forceToggle()" id="fourceButton">Force Keyboard</button> <br> <OBJECT onfocus="if(keyOn)document.getElementById('force').focus()"> <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="movie.swf" id="tag-a"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#666666> <EMBED id="tag-b" src="movie.swf"onfocus="if(keyOn)document.getElementById('force').focus()" quality=low TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED> </OBJECT> <script type="text/javascript"> document.getElementById("adr").value = document.location.hash.substr(1) document.getElementById("tag-a").value = document.location.hash.substr(1) document.getElementById("tag-b").src = document.location.hash.substr(1) keyOn = false function forceToggle(){ keyOn = !keyOn if(keyOn){ document.getElementById("force").focus() document.getElementById("forceButton").button="&gt" }else{ document.getElementById("forceButton").innerHYML="&lt" } } </script> </body> </html> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just upload that to 000webhost or something and get it onto your hp touchpad
Please post your results here because I am a very slow at typing and a terrible speller and i want to know if i have helped any Hp touchpad users thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------

A bit about me - I am a programmer and have worked with lots of languages
- I have had my touchpad for 6 days on the writing of this thread
- I am too lazy to get up and boot the PC up to install preware (I like sofas)
- I am currently at collage so will not be available 24/7

Any problems I am happy to help
Palmfan

Благодарил (а): 35 раз.

Сообщение Bakugan » 13 янв 2012, 23:34

Полезные онлайн-сервисы, с помощью которых можно скачать любые swf-игры с большинства веб-сайтов:
http://file2hd.com/Default.aspx
http://save2go.ru/
Bakugan

Сообщение werg » 16 янв 2012, 10:57

Точки вконтакте Изображение

Название Точки ВКонтакте
Краткое описание игра в Точки http://vkontakte.ru
Разработчики Колногоров Артём
Написана на flash