Реклама показывается только незарегистрированным пользователям. Вход или Регистрация

Добавление новых шрифтов на TouchPad

Проблемы с системой или настройками HP TouchPad? Тогда Вам сюда

Сообщение Bakugan » 10 окт 2011, 23:26

Юзер Technarch написал небольшой мануал по установке дополнительных TrueType шрифтов на тачпад:

This tutorial will demonstrate how to add fonts to your TouchPad.

The list of fonts the TouchPad comes with as stock are:

Dotum_nb.ttf
HeiS_nb.ttf
HeiT_nb.ttf
Heisei_Kaku_Gothic_nb.ttf
Prelude (large group of sets)
SegoeWP.ttf
arial.ttf
arialbd.ttf
arialbi.ttf
ariali.ttf
cour.ttf
courbd.ttf
courbi.ttf
couri.ttf
georgia.ttf
georgiab.ttf
georgiai.ttf
georgiaz.ttf
lucon.ttf
times.ttf
timesbd.ttf
timesbi.ttf
timesi.ttf
verdana.ttf
verdanab.ttf
verdanabi.ttf
verdanai.ttf

A complete set of MS Core Fonts for the Web isn't present. The missing core fonts are:

Andale Mono
Arial Black
Comic Sans MS
Impact
Trebuchet MS
Webdings

How-to:

(There are better ways of doing this, but this is a way that will allow for successful fumbling about.)

1) You need to have WebOSQuickInstall on your computer system. This is a requirement for Preware, so if you have put Preware on your TouchPad, you already have this file.

2) Connect the touchpad and select "usb drive", make a folder called /temp or something. Copy all the truetype fonts you want to this directory, I'm assuming that there will be nothing else in this directory, and that you know how to delete files from a directory when you are done. Unmount the touchpad from your computer safely.

3) Connect the touchpad again, but this time select "close". It is possible that this step isn't even necessary, but since it was needed to install preware, I will assume so. I can't test right this second as I don't have the cable on hand atm.

4) Execute WebOSQuickInstall. From the menu select "Linux Commandline". A terminal window should open up.

5)
cd /usr/share/fonts
ls
cp /media/internal/temp/* .
ls
rm /media/internal/temp/*
exit

6) Close the program and disconnect the TouchPad from the computer.

7) Reboot the TouchPad. The fonts will not be picked up by the system until you do so for whatever reason.

To see that your choice of fonts were picked up, a webpage I found that is useful to test "before" and "after" the reboot is Common fonts to all versions of Windows & Mac equivalents (Browser safe fonts) - Web design tips & tricks

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touchpa ... chpad.html
Bakugan

Благодарил (а): 45 раз.
Планшет: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16Gb

Спонсор » 10 окт 2011, 23:26

Реклама показывается только незарегистрированным пользователям. Войти или Зарегистрироваться
Спонсор

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: Добавление новых шрифтов на TouchPad

Сообщение sebox » 11 окт 2011, 00:39

Как-то сложно этот Technarch предлагает все это делать. Я просто закинул Internal-сом привычный мне в читалке шрифт Tahoma в папку /usr/share/fonts и подключил его в pReader.
sebox

Благодарил (а): 26 раз.
Планшет: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16Gb

Вернуться в HP TouchPad - Система и настройка